Saturday 2 February 2013

I'm a piece


These are my two jigsaw pieces for the Craftivist collectives I'm a piece campaign. The idea is to raise awareness of Save the Children's Race against hunger and to encourage people to sign the petition (please do!). Lets face it- we are all in this together and no one should have to go hungry today. The top piece was sent to the Craftivist collective and they are going to use all the pieces they receive to make an art installation that will be shown at several location throughout the way to promote peaceful activism and raise awareness of the campaign. The second piece I sent to my MP to ask him to support the campaign . If you would like to learn more about the campaign - there is still time to take part if you are quick have a look here  http://imapiece.craftivist-collective.com/

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, very nice. And what a nice idea for awareness

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look fab, I've nearly finished my first one. Exciting project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yay! those are so nice! i just sent mine off!x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you